Thursday, August 2, 2007

Summer Knitting


I've gotten a lot done over the summer (and by summer, I mean since June 26 which was the last day of blind knitting until September). I've completed all the patterns for my book, they are now in my tech editor's hands--the goal is to have the editing finished by the end of September. In the meantime, I've started working on the photography for the book, doing what I can without live models. Hopefully, in a few weeks, when this disgusting heat passes, I'll be able to find some co-operative babies and get some hats and sweaters photographed.

I've also had my second design published at For the Love of Yarn , an online knitting magazine that has been very receptive to my designs. And from that, I've gotten a couple of fan emails about that design, so it makes me feel that I'm being recognized.

No comments: